Some sad news

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Dec 5 12:58:59 EST 2020

On 12/4/20 4:07 AM, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
> Dear List Folks,
>
> I have today received some sad news.

Thanks for passing on the news, Heather.

Hermann and I met some years ago at one of the Edinburgh conferences and
we spent several hours that week talking while walking around town,
grabbing food, etc. We kept up our correspondence over time and he was a
great and persistent beta tester for me, finding small details to fix
and offering suggestions as to what might be improved. He corrected my
mathematical thinking more than a few times. His contributions to both
the Raspberry Pi and HTML5 topics on the web forum are consistently
amazing and he kept pushing the envelope on both these fronts.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com