Playing movies in LC_ Docs??

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 18:15:59 EDT 2020

Folks:
I’m building an app that needs to play movies. It’s a desktop app that I need to work on Mac and Windows. But, when looking at the dictionary and the lessons, all I get is references to Quicktime and the dictionary is hopelessly uninformative about what formats are required.

I haven’t done this in a while. But, when I searched my emails from the users list, the most recent reference I have is 2016. What the heck? The dictionary entries are ancient and the lesson is totally useless. Sorry if I’m being critical about this, but “what the heck is up with movie players??”. Have I missed something? I really hope so.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
https://earthlearningsolutions.org