Browser Widget and Twitter on iOS 13

Prothero@earthlearning prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Thu Aug 13 12:30:55 EDT 2020

FYI,
I have bitdefender on my Apple Laptop and when I post an entry to my mysql database on my server, I get a security alert from bitdefender (Catalina latest update and latest LC distro, LC 9.6.1). So, I wonder if the person with the problem might have some kind of anti-virus software installed.

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org