Browser Widget and Twitter on iOS 13

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Aug 13 08:46:50 EDT 2020

When accessing Twitter via the Browser Widget on iOS 13 I get this error message==> "This browser is no longer supported. Please switch to a supported browser or disable the extension which masks you browser to continue using twitter.com". Is there a widget setting I can change to eliminate this? It works on Android and iOS 12. This is from the first tester. Could there be a iOS devices setting that this user inadvertently changed that caused this? I'm waiting for other testers but wanted to get on top of this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services