Layers in PBrowser

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 12 17:22:33 EDT 2020

As mentioned, you need to refresh the page view. Right-click the card content pane and choose
Refresh.

My other comment is probably wrong. You should be able to set the target group to the same
layer as another group, and the target will assume the other group's layer, and the other group
will move down.