tsNet error 77 ca-bundle on CentOS server

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 12:59:11 EDT 2020

Hi all

I’m transferring a stack from my local Mac onto a remote virtual server (vultr) running a CentOS7 Gnome. The stack communicates with our other CPanel server to collect emails using a tsNetCustomSync command. The sequence is like this:

> Tsnetclose
> Tsnetinit
> TsnetCABundle “/etc/ssl/ca-bundle.crt”
> Put tUser into tsettings[“username”]
> Put tPass into tsettings[“password”]
> Put tsNetCustomSync(“imaps://mail.myServ.com”,”SELECT INBOX”,xheaders,retHeaders,retResult,retBytes,tSettings) into tStat

Running this I get returned in retResult:
tsneterr: (77) error setting certificate verify locations:
   CAfile: /etc/ssl/ca-bundle.crt
   CApath: none

The ca-bundle file exists in that location. I added the tsNetCABundle command after I had first encountered this error. I built new certificates, enabled SSL and basic firewall on the server. I’m unfamiliar enough with Linux to understand why I get this CA error. I’ve run out of common sense ideas. What do I need to do to get it running.

Thanks.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital