Another Apple iOS Deadline

Dev dev at porta.ca
Thu Apr 9 14:47:49 EDT 2020

This IS for parity. When Apple announced this at WWDC last year, the pitch was that IF you chose to allow Google or Facebook signin THEN you had to add Apple signin on the top of the other two logos. If you didn’t have any preferential signin then you didn’t need to change anything. As a user, I would NOT use Google or Facebook signin because of tracking issues. I LOVE signing in securely and anonymously via Apple.

To me, this is a good thing that I really approve of.

Kelly

Sent from the iPad