Maximum field height?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 5 12:35:09 EDT 2020

Thanks guys. I did remember there was a limit but for some reason thought
it was only for the width of a line. I've switched over to trying a group
set as a container and setting the field itself to scrolling layermode. I
haven't tried it yet on mobile but we'll see.

@Richard, when developing for desktop you don't need the enclosing group,
but on mobile you do because acceleratedRendering only applies to groups.
Without it you can't achieve smooth scrolling. I wish we could just set a
field to scrolling layermode, it would sure make layout and resizing easier.

I think the new container layermode is supposed to help with this stuff. I
haven't had to use it until now.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 5, 2020 9:15:24 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode