DWrite.dll

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Apr 5 05:59:31 EDT 2020

Recently I was building a 32 bit Windows standalone and on several of my VMs (not on Windows 10) ran into this error message when trying to launch the exe.

"This application has failed to start because DWrite.dll was not found.”

Is this something I might be doing wrong? Livecode standalones that I created a while back all continue to run without this message.

I’ve tried building the standalone from both Mac ( LC  9.0.5  &  9.6.0 dp3 Business) and Windows 10 ( LC  9.6.0 dp3 Business)

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)