Go to card has become slow

Terence Heaford theaford at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 3 04:25:10 EDT 2020

Fortunately I have Time Machine running on my mac.

I have gone back to a previous copy from the 01 April 2020 and this project is running at full speed.

I have made no modifications to the underlying functionality of this project other than some modifications to SQLite
scripts to improve performance.

I will make those adjustments again and report on the outcome.

I do not believe it’s anything I have done.

I believe (no proof) that something within LC has corrupted the project.

I have looked at copying the old project into a new project but that within LC seems to be a nightmare scenario.

If that was easy and it worked it would be a future solution or if there was a livecode maintenance type project that could do this sort of thing that would be good.

All the best for now.

Will report back

Thanks

Terry