OT: Catalina - the end of ad hoc & in-house development?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Sep 9 17:04:27 EDT 2019

I'm on your side on this one. OS developers are not getting sued by end users because they get malware. What is the impetus for all this?? Apple long ago had a policy tthat if they introduced a new way of doing something, the user could revert to the way it used to work. This ought to be a feature we can turn on or off at will. Apple has no standing to prevent anything we want to install on our computers INCLUDING MALWARE if we so desire. It's absolutely none of their business.

Bob S