OT: Catalina - the end of ad hoc & in-house development?

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 09:38:26 EDT 2019

One part you say seems incorrect. I’ve been running Catalina full time since the first developer build, and I’ve seen various combinations of problems.

For the one you’re talking about, where right-click Open still doesn’t open the app, in the security control panel where it used to say open applications from anywhere, it now should show a message asking for permission to open the specific application that you just attempted to open.