Merge PDF

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:13:59 EDT 2019

On Oct 17, 2019, at 9:27 AM, FlexibleLearning.com via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Has anyone got an LC-based method to merge pdf files?

LC business can’t even output a pdf widget save as low density raster at the moment.

I’m currently working on an interim solution that creates a PyPdf2 script, after which I may translate parts of that into livecode.

The process is ultimately pretty simple, but will involve learning more pdf than most people (including me) have any interest in . . . it would be *much* easier (at least for my purposes involving cropped sections of pages) in straight postscript . . .

Also, if you look through the archives for my bug report on the pdf widgets rasterizing output to 72pdf (it may actually be less; they’re *that* blurry), I attached a couple of example files where I force-merged pdf files by hand