LiveCode Server

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 13:27:44 EDT 2019

HI Ralph

Basically the server script does this

put arrayEncode($_SERVER) and sends back everything within the $_SERVER
variable
we then decode it in the App ....

It gives us everything shown in the documentation but not the header info

   - GATEWAY_INTERFACE
   - SERVER_ADDR
   - SERVER_NAME
   - SERVER_SOFTWARE
   - <SNIP>
   - SCRIPT_NAME
   - SCRIPT_FILENAME
   - CONTENT_TYPE
   - CONTENT_LENGTH

But not the headers

Hope that helps

Lagi

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 17:55, Ralf Bitter via use-livecode <