Building Android Apps

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Oct 9 12:47:14 EDT 2019

Peter,

This is because the Version Code(standalone setting==>Android) is
numerically lower than the currently installed version. Either up the
Version Code or uninstall/reinstall the app.

Other issue you can run into: (Inconsistent Signing error)
1) When doing "test" installs if you move to another PC/Mac/VM the "Test
Signing"(standalone setting==>Android) key pair is specific to the box. To
solve this you need to either go back to the original OS or
uninstall/reinstall the app.
2) If you install a Signed version over a Test Signed version or vice versa
you will get the same error. The solution is the same. Either use the same
signing or uninstall/reinstall the app.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services