Give a bug a hug

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 07:55:30 EDT 2019

Dear Richard,

I did absorb that - nearly 3 years ago - QED.

My major itch is the crowdfunding SPECIFICALLY for Sqlite , with a
manual and all that. I have gone round and round
in this, NOT as often as I should, but only when a thread gets my back up.

By the way I have 4 drafts I haven't sent (and Probably) won't for the last
two threads because I know it would incense some people , nothing personal
or ad homonym
but facts. Problem is facts these days are how you perceive them rather
than what they are -  twas ever thus.

I respect your opinions but if 2016 is the latest "main update", then  we
have a difference of opinion on what good communication is.

I'm asking simple questions and getting "fuzzy" or no answers. - and I
don't like that.

I still think LC has more to recommend it than Xojo, B4X, HAX, Python
(shouldn't even be  compared), Purebasic etc
Lazarus/Freepascal is definitely is totally cross platform and totally open
source but I like LC better even though I was an Apple  UCSD Pascal, Turbo
Pascal and  Delphi user
in my youf.

Regards Lagi

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 21:43, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <