Always negative

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 5 11:02:29 EDT 2019

As organizer you should do it as you think best. What I meant by Indigogo
not returning funds is that the donors don't get their money back. That's
okay as long as the donors know that LC gets the money even if it isn't
enough to fix the target bugs. Otherwise they may come back to you with the
familiar refrain, "I paid and you didn't fulfill your promises."

I agree direct deposit to LC is best if you can set it up.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 5, 2019 7:13:23 AM Richmond via use-livecode