Where do we want LiveCode to go? (was "Re: Where LiveCode is Now")

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Oct 5 10:16:03 EDT 2019

Hi Roland

This is the very reason my client and I have opted for the HTML5 LC. Easy language for him to handle, operating in the browser, no need to go through IT departments to have it installed on their systems. This is a seriously MAJOR plus for us. 100% of my clients customers IT depts have adopted Chrome as their default browser whether on Mac or PC.

Its got a large amount of issues though at the moment which I will be ironing out this month. I’m very keen to have it working.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd