Disappearing "column lables" of Datagrid

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Nov 12 12:05:03 EST 2019

I've had that happen in the past .... but unfortunately, i was unable to
track it down at the time.....i remember this happening way back on v 7
...so its a bug thats been around a while.  I've also not had it happen in
quite a while, so its triggered by something very particular.

do we have a way to step through code in the datagrid library yet?  If not,
this is gonna be really hard to trace.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 11:59 AM Klaus major-k via use-livecode <