Windows 64

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat May 25 02:22:34 EDT 2019

No worries at all: it did, after all, give me a wonderful chance to
tease you a bit.

Bulgaria is not a 3rd world state: it is a bit "ragged at the edges,"
but no more than a lot of
other countries.

If you want to make "big moolah" it isn't the place to be: but one can
lead a perfectly decent life
here.

Richmond.