Question for LCB FFI workshop attendees at upcoming conference

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri May 24 11:00:05 EDT 2019

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 8:35 AM Trevor DeVore <lists at mangomultimedia.com>
wrote:

> This is for anyone who plans on attending my workshop on using FFI in LCB
> at the conference. Is there any code (a macOS Framework, Windows API, DLL,
> dylib, etc.) that is written in Objective-C or that has a C wrapper that
> you are interested in wrapping with LCB in order to make it available to
> LiveCode?

For those interested you can find the source code for the projects we
discussed in the LCB FFI Workshop at the San Jose Conference. The
pocketsphinx project is an experiment to get it working and teach some
concepts. The mosquitto project is an example of wrapping an API and making
it available to LiveCode. The demo stack is fully functional and you can
subscribe to and publish messages with other people if they are connected
to the same server.

https://github.com/trevordevore/lc-pocketsphinx

https://github.com/trevordevore/lc-mosquitto

--