LC and live video streaming

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon May 20 16:19:04 EDT 2019

ok if i'm correct, these m3u files are text files which you could open
and then use the links in it, in say a loop or something

so it is not some kind of special file format, only the extension is
different

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M3U

see the examples of the wiki page how they could be build up, maybe this
helps