Seeking confirmation of a bug...

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat May 18 18:39:14 EDT 2019

Looking at the beginning of the thread, I think what Richard meant initially is that if everyone always moved to the latest version (bonus for testing with RC and DP versions) then regressions would probably be spotted fairly quickly since a vast surface area of the engine would be tested at once.  Just knowing what stopped working on your app would be helpful to the dev team.

Thanks,
Brian