Seeking confirmation of a bug...

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat May 18 13:49:39 EDT 2019

Richard:

 > Testing in older versions is a nice-to-have.
 > Testing in the version the team is currently working on
 > is a must-have.

Catchy, but potentially self-defeating. This will catch the most obvious
bugs (and we already have that) but for regressions we need comparison,
and that involves looking at more than one item. (Or a great memory.)

How can people report a bug if they never notice it? People see these
things mainly when they are working between versions. That's the crux.

Here's something that's still simple enough to meme, yet targeted well
enough to actually help: install the latest build AND an older version!

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"