There is a file

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 17 21:32:24 EDT 2019

Okay for some reason now it is working. Interesting. Anyway I am getting the name of the window in Acrobat Reader returned in the result so I can now just use "is in" to determine if ANY app has it open. Nice. Still takes about 6 to 8 seconds though. In Applescript it only takes less than a second. Something is bogging down LC running as applescript.

Bob S