There is a file

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri May 17 21:07:16 EDT 2019

Okay for those of you who care about this sort of thing:

This works to get the names of all open windows from the Process Viewer. It works in the script editor
tell application "System Events"
	get name of every window of every process
	return the result
end tell

but when I attempt this in LC I get an execution error:
on mouseUp
   put "tell application " & quote & "System Events" & quote & cr into tScript
   put tab & "get name of every window of every process" & cr after tScript
   put tab & "return the result" & cr after tscript
   put "end tell" after tscript
   do tscript as applescript
   put the result
end mouseUp

I had to add the LC app in accessibility the first time it ran, but afterwards I get execution error as the result.

Bob S