Seeking confirmation of a bug...

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu May 16 17:29:28 EDT 2019

> On 17 May 2019, at 6:25 am, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Monte!
>
> I just added an updated test stack that showed another issue of only a single file type is specified. If you have have a chance could you check that the fix addresses that use case too?

I think it would be best to open a separate report about the inconsistency when there’s only a single type specified. The original report is a clear regression from the refactor while the difference between mac and win when only a single type is specified was always the case I think. We need to figure out whether to document the inconsistency or fix for one platform or the other. Note that this command setting both it and the result is actually a documented anomaly so perhaps if we have the choice the result should be cleared.

> On 17 May 2019, at 6:52 am, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> On 5/16/19 12:53 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
>> https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/7056 <https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/7056>
>
> Wow! That was a fast fix!

Haha… well I’m shifting my body clock from Tasmanian time to San Jose time over the next few days so up today at 5AM and this seemed helpful to sort out. Tomorrow it’s 4AM 😱

Cheers

Monte