TSNet hanging

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun May 12 00:19:46 EDT 2019

Now that you come to mention it... I had a PDF that did that once like 2 years ago. By the time I started looking into it the PDF was updated and I haven't seen that hang/crash since. I'm using "binfile". I wonder what combination of characters would give a binary transfer heart failure?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net