What is Macintosh equivalent of relaunch handler?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Mar 28 11:25:14 EDT 2019

Sorry if I wasn’t clear.

I want my application to be able to catch parameters sent to it via the command line.

The relaunch handler does that for Windows applications and also doesn’t open another instance of the application. You are correct that Mac apps run in a single instance by default and that is the behavior I want.

I don’t want to open a document…I want to do something with the command line parameters sent to my app.

Bill