get an overview of all scripts (e.g total lines of all scripts) of a stack

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:05:33 EDT 2019

Late to the party, but the contextual menu in Navigator has a scripts
sub-menu:

Scripts
Count
Count with Behaviors
Count Enclosed
Count Enclosed with Behaviors
-
Copy
Copy with Behaviors
Copy Enclosed
Copy Enclosed with Behaviors

The counting options report looks like this:

The size of the scripts is:
10438 characters in
249 lines in
3 scripts in
6 objects.

stack "/Users/gcanyon/Documents/My
Livecode/Plugins/Navigator_Behaviors/rev_b_whichTarget.livecodescript"
stack "rev_b_whichTarget"
Script Line Count: 26 Script Length: 963

stack "/Users/gcanyon/Documents/My
Livecode/Plugins/Navigator_Behaviors/rev_b_whichCard.livecodescript"
stack "rev_b_whichCard"
Script Line Count: 42 Script Length: 1785

stack "/Users/gcanyon/Documents/My
Livecode/Plugins/Navigator_Behaviors/rev_b_pophandlers.livecodescript"
stack "rev_b_pophandlers"
Script Line Count: 181 Script Length: 7690

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 7:38 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <