add file extension share for iOS app

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Mar 18 16:37:05 EDT 2019

Tried now yesterday and today eving, but without success.

I´ve created the ios standalone. copied the info.plist to the desktop and inserted this

<key>CFBundleDocumentTypes</key>
      <array>
           <dict>
            <key>CFBundleTypeName</key>
            <string>mrtest</string>
            <key>CFBundleTypeRole</key>
            <string>Viewer</string>
            <key>LSHandlerRank</key>
            <string>Owner</string>
            <key>LSItemContentTypes</key>
            <array>
                <string>tk.rebbe.mrtest.txt</string>
            </array>
           </dict>
    </array>
    <key>UTExportedTypeDeclarations</key>
       <array>
           <dict>
            <key>UTTypeConformsTo</key>
            <array>
                <string>public.plain-text</string>
                <string>public.text</string>
            </array>
            <key>UTTypeDescription</key>
            <string>mrtest</string>
            <key>UTTypeIdentifier</key>
                        <string>tk.rebbe.mrtest</string>
            <key>UTTypeTagSpecification</key>
            <dict>
                <key>public.filename-extension</key>
                <string>txt</string>
            </dict>
           </dict>
    </array>

after line 20 of the info.plist file.

I´ve added the info.plist file in the copy section of the standalone settings and run a test on my iPhone.

I´ve opened an email on my iPhone  with an .txt attachment, but when opening the "dialog" in which one selects in which app the .txt shall be opened, my app is not listed.

What am i missing?

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe