Relayering Madness

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 14 11:33:51 EDT 2019

Thanks Richard. So that is not the property I need. I still cannot relayer groups though, without moving a group inside another group. How do I make that stop? (And who the heck at RunRev thought that the default behavior when moving groups around should be to move one group INTO another group???)

Bob S