[off]sublimeText update

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:05:59 EDT 2019

I wrote an XML exporter about fifteen years ago. I don't think I have a
copy of it anywhere, and of course it probably would break with all the
changes since then. But it wasn't *that* complex; Navigator has built-in
code to return a list of all the controls within a given group/card/stack,
and separately all the properties/custom properties etc.

gc

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 10:30 AM Brian Milby via use-livecode <