[off]sublimeText update

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 13 10:17:42 EDT 2019

The new sublimeText update dropped this morning, and it's pretty sweet.
It now has things like git status integration, which is very cool.
It would be really cool if we could get better integration between external
text editors and ST.  The ST kluge works great for updating scripts live in
LC, except when it doesn't, and I don't think we have a way to do it with
Atom, yet.
It would also be cool if we had a better way to have stack files be
represented as text files instead of binary files for easier version
control and editing.
Anyway,
https://www.sublimetext.com/blog/articles/sublime-text-3-point-2

   and did a little diving.