get an overview of all scripts (e.g total lines of all scripts) of a stack

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 12 20:12:05 EDT 2019

@Jerry
@Brian

Thanks to both of you. So i was remembering right that there was such a tool
Will try tomorrow. Exporting will do. I can check the length of each file after export.

@Richard
Thanks, but i think i am okay with Brian´s tool. Most important for me is just the total number of lines of all scripts.
And to be honest, i even do not know what Cyclomatic Complexity is. ;)

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000