WordPress/PHP

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Mar 4 10:54:55 EST 2019

i remember doing a php encryption and trying to make it work with LC..it
was a no go....based on some kind of padding that PHP does.

I didn't have time to figure it out, so I can't help you solve it from my
experience...... but .....you're not going crazy...its PHP.

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 1:18 AM prothero--- via use-livecode <