WordPress/PHP

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Mar 4 01:18:18 EST 2019

Don’t know if this will help, but I have a php script that demonstrates php encryption at:
http://earthlearningsolutions.org/google-static-maps-demo/
The encryption is of traffic between LC and a php script on a server and, as an example, may help.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org