Groups do not receive mouseEnter messages?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jun 25 13:48:53 EDT 2019

Another easy workaround if you want a group with a transparent background
is to put a group-sized graphic behind other objects as mentioned, but set
the blendlevel of the graphic to 99. Visually it won't be seen but it will
still trap messages.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 25, 2019 12:31:55 PM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode