Quotient

Dar Scott Consulting dsc at swcp.com
Mon Jun 24 16:37:00 EDT 2019

Some thoughts:

A. Define round as a way to get rid of the fractional part.
B. Use a simple (almost regular) polygon that can be multiplied to be bigger.
C. Create your own functions that hide decimal fractions and let students use them.
      1. Use turtle graphics
D. Draw a circle of diameter 100 on a grid and create a list of points to be used for corresponding to degrees.