Is your HTMLtext no looking right? ( & Debugging Question)

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Jun 15 21:29:33 EDT 2019

 I just spent a solid few hours trying to identify a bug why certain
htmltext thats copied from the clipboard renders horribly wrong.  Lines
overlapping eachother, etc. Only to realize the textheight property would
fix it right up if I set the height to be closer to the largest font in the
html code.  Makes total sense.

How can I avoid going in the wrong direction like that? Usually I'm able to
narrow things down well enough to avoid a wild goose chase.

a rule of thumb ? try the simplest things first?

Anyways...hope this helps someone some day

Tom