Big problems creating standalone

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Sun Jun 9 09:28:16 EDT 2019

Hi friends,

I have an old stack with 18 substacks from 2012.
I saved it in current format with LC 9.04 on macOS 10.14.5.

I selected 64bit in the standalone application settings and tried to create
a standalone, but had to cancel (CMD+. period did not work I had to quit
with CMD+Q) LC, which worked without problems!?

It "hung" at, see also below:
Removing development properties and setting profile options...
for about 20 minutes before I quit. I had checked "Remove all profiles on objects".

Then I applied the new "standalone fix" to the two appropriate handlers in my stack:
on preopenstack
if the environment = "development" and there is a stack "revStandaloneProgress" and the mode of stack "revStandaloneProgress" > 0 then
 exit preopenstack
end if

And:
on openstack
if the environment = "development" and there is a stack "revStandaloneProgress" and the mode of stack "revStandaloneProgress" > 0 then
 exit openstack
end if
I don't have any closestack, closecard or pre-/opencard handlers in the scripts.

But now I get a long errorlist starting with:
There was an error while saving the standalone application
91,1764,1
77,1764,1
449,1764,1
535,1764,1
353,0,0,stack "path to.../../../revsaveasstandalone.livecodescript"
!?

The line in question 1764 of that stack is in fact a COMMENT in handler:
private command revSetStackProps pStack
  lock screen
  lock messages
  revStandaloneProgress "Removing development properties and setting profile options..."
  set the wholeMatches to true
## This is line 1764:
--remove profiles from all objects
  if sStandaloneSettingsA["setToProfile"] is not "" then put true into tSetTo
  -- stack properties

And 91 means "Stack not found"?
WTF? What stack? Is this a bug?

Any hints highly appreciated, thanks a lot in advance!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major