Realtime sound generation in LC

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 7 05:44:34 EDT 2019

The download page of MarkSmiths website is still online, but not all files.
https://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/ <https://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/>

I´ve made backup of the all files some years ago, when they were still online.
Here´s the link to the zipped archive https://dl.qck.nu?dl=MarkSmith.zip <https://dl.qck.nu/?dl=MarkSmith.zip>

Regards,
Matthias

Matthias Rebbe