Realtime sound generation in LC

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Fri Jun 7 01:42:44 EDT 2019

Hi list,

I was wondering if it could be possible to generate sound
in real time with LC. I don't mean to play a sound file,
but to put together samples at a certain sample rate
(like 44.1 or 45 KHz) and output them, while changing
some parameters like signal frequency or amplitude.

I am currently exploring the generation of wav files
with LC for play back, but am much more interested in
real time generation & manipulation.
I'm sure other environments could be more suitable for
such a project, but the fact that LC is great for building
sophisticated interfaces makes me feel like trying...
Probably an external is the way to go...

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.
jbv