Date and time

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:40:19 EDT 2019

I'm pondering the easiest way to do a linear scale based on date and time
data.

My thoughts are that if you can change 06-Jun-2019;09:05:21 to epoch
seconds then it would possible to take all the similar timestamped data and
change it to seconds thus using it as an "x-axis" scale for graphing
purposes.

Of course after the scale is done and the determination of the number of
ticks used (i think it would be between 5 and 10 ) then you could reverse
the tick marks labels from seconds back to time.

I guess my difficulty is is getting 06-Jun-2019;09:05:21 converted to
seconds. I have gone through several of the dictionary details around
converting but have not found a solution...

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Glen