Design questions...

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:33:33 EDT 2019

All good feedback! Fortunately I plan to limit the scope of things to the
desktop as previously mentioned.

I can't fathom the tablet / phone market given the number of devices and
their different specs.

Thanks to everyone for their input.

Glen

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 2:12 PM Phil Davis via use-livecode <