Android and external documents crash

Ludovic THEBAULT ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Thu Jun 6 02:04:22 EDT 2019

Hello

One user of my app report me a bug when my script call
put specialfolderpath("external documents")

In the standalone settings the "Write external storage" option is set to true.
With all android devices I have, I’ve no bug. But all my device have an external slot (but even with no card in it, I’ve no bug).
I’ve also created a test stack with these prefs :
- Internal storage only
- Write external storage : false (but here it can crash on emulator)

But no bug for me.

And Android Emulator don’t provide device without external storage !

Someone encountered this bug `?

Thanks