Line Graph Widget - Plotting time series

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Jun 5 07:55:28 EDT 2019

Yes - it calls the "ordinary" one the Yaxis,

and the second one the YRightAxis (or YRAxis) in various places, and
draws it on the right of the graph.

It currently doesn't do a title on the second (right) axis - but should
be 10 minutes for me to add that if you want it - just let me know. (And
I should admit that I haven't used, or tested, them as thoroughly as
most other aspects of the library).

Alex