Black boxes replace images in Mojave (Was "No subject")

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 4 09:14:22 EDT 2019

This occured on Mac in the standalone after i upgraded to Mojave.
I am not sure, but i think I noticed it also  in the IDE after i changed the png, but only once. But i might be wrong.
Tried now also with dark mode. It´s the same.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>