Black boxes replace images in Mojave (Was "No subject")

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jun 4 05:49:27 EDT 2019

I noticed this behaviour also. But in my case it was sporadic and the png was not always black.
When it happened then most of the time the png was black, but sometimes also white and sometimes also something like ruby coloured.
See a screenshot of it here https://dl.qck.nu/samples/mojave-lc.png <https://dl.qck.nu/samples/mojave-lc.png>

Mostly after a restart of the app, sometimes after 2 - 4 restarts the png was correctly displayded (orange).

Tried with paint compression set to png also, but without success. I´ve removed the png now and set the background colour to orange.

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de <https://instamaker.dermattes.de/>
https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de <https://winsignhelper.dermattes.de/>