radiobuttons, checkboxes and icongravity

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 07:14:32 EDT 2019

Hence my feature request and my barbed comment re some of LiveCode's claims:

I am 100% you know about iconGravity and how to use it: fear not, I do
not doubt you
for a moment.

I do, however, have my doubts about some programmers and developers in
Scotland
who don't always seem to put their money where their mouths are.

Richmond.